Home Sweet Home

Sunday, November 29, 2009

We're home! It was such a fun vacation, but I'm glad to be home. The kids are happy to be getting back to their normal routines and I've already started on the laundry...lol!

The kids are full of stories to tell and I've got tons of pictures to download. I'm looking forward to getting our Christmas decor out, but I've got a few new ideas for decorating this year, so I'm excited about that and getting the house ready for Christmas!

B's holidays will start on the 18th and he'll go back on January 4th, so I'm happy to be spending all that time with him at home.

Here's a couple of pics of the kids enjoying the great outdoors in Canada!
vacation 194

Even though it was cold, they still found beauty all around!

vacation 078

Holly


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Canada is always so crisp and clean.Glad yall are home!
Love these pics can't wait to here all about this adventurous vacay!
AND!!!First flight,first trip out of the country,first time to Falls,
for the little people.