Back To School Bash

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

We had a Back To School bash a few days ago and the kids had a blast! We swam, had a cookout and spent a wonderful afternoon doing what everyone likes to do in the summer...

Having Fun!

Pool Day 070

We had about 12 children and they gave that pool a workout!  That's my oldest, in the yellow, showing his friends how far he could jump.  I think he was trying to make it half way the pool!

Pool Day 049
This is his cousin...showing off his diving skills!  My son hopes to be doing this by next year...lol!

A good time was had by all!

I'm sharing this at Outdoor Wednesday over at A Southern Daydreamer.



Holly


6 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Looks like a fun day Holly!

Blue Creek Home said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blue Creek Home said...

What a fun way for your kiddeos to welcome in another school year!!

I love the mid- air action shots!

Thanks for coming over.
Rhonda

Weezer said...

Hello, hello, from one
Georgia blogger to another, and one Braves fan to another!!! I'm in Augusta. How 'bout them Braves, huh? The Phillies scare me, though.
I'm so glad you stopped by and posted on my blog. I've joined you and will be keeping in touch.
Weezer
at
http://weezershaven.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

Hi,
So nice to see children enjoying being kids! How fun to swim with cousins, great memories for them.
Thank you for leaving a sweet comment on my blog.
Hugs, Cindy S

JO said...

great capture of a fun day!


~ Jo's Precious Thoughts ~