Holly, you will not believe this, it's crazy,but I was up last night at 3am taking pictures of Mr Moon,sometimes I let past worries keep me up and I have to go out and talk to the man in the moon!
My pictures ain't as good as this one! Isn't he magnificence! -Jo
5 comments:
we saw the moon too! thanks for reminding me of a beautiful moment
Breathtaking!!!
Beautiful shot of the moon!
Holly, you will not believe this, it's crazy,but I was up last night at 3am taking pictures of Mr Moon,sometimes I let past worries keep me up and I have to go out and talk to the man in the moon!
My pictures ain't as good as this one!
Isn't he magnificence!
-Jo
Fabulous photo of the moon! I cannot ever seem to get a good shot of the moon. Oh well, at least I have fun trying!
Thank you for sharing!
~ Tracy
Post a Comment