Madi's room was the big project. Who knew that one little girl could do such damage???
I guess she was absent on the day we said "Try to keep all the toys in the playroom." Maybe she did try, but couldn't pull it off. Anywho, we worked in there and got it back to normal (for now)!
I have such a "to do" list that it ain't funny!! It's been hard to keep up this past week with my injury and all, but I think it's some better, so maybe life can get back on track around here.

The kids enjoyed the water Saturday and I only had one rule...Don't lay down in it! They worked around that and ended up soaked anyway. Sunday was a nice day (more rain) for resting. We had to detour to Church, but it was a nice Palm Sunday and the children enjoyed carrying the palms in for the service. Madi was first, it was too cute!!!
Today, I hope to get all of my lists organized. (shopping, to do, projects)
I don't want Easter to roll around and this house be in chaos.
This week we are going to do a few Easter crafts and the kids will be doing some lessons on Easter.

It's gonna be a busy week and water isn't the only thing I have to wade through around here...
I never thought I'd say it, but I'm glad it's Monday.
Holly


















1 comment:
The little people seem to have enjoyed the water as much as GC and I. We too had a wet adventure,
shooting the rapids!!!!! The more places you go the more you know.lol
Post a Comment