We had a group of 22 children (Barrett & Madi included) and 6 adults.
It was a fun day of huge inflatables, games, face painting, lunch and entertainment!

This is a partial picture of the crowd that was there! Our kids behaved really well.

This is the evangelist that was there to entertain...and entertain he did!
I'm sorry I can't remember his name, but he kept the kids (and adults) laughing and wondering how he was doing some of his tricks. He delivered a message on the importance of God in our lives and he did it with such flare!!

He's putting himself into a big balloon!

He was inside for a long time making balloon animals and doing tricks then he cut open a hole for his head and entertained us all with a chicken dance. Nothing like seeing a man in a balloon doing a chicken dance. He looked like a giant bowling pin. lol!!
It was a good time! The kids loved it...
Holly


















2 comments:
That looked like a fun day, (YOU GUYS!).,
are great for taking out time of your busy lives,to do something for the little people.
I copied the 5-day Core Balance,
I will be going to "K-ROGER" on Friday to fill my shopping list.
And will start Sunday....YEAH!
Post a Comment