(It's Barrett & Madi's new contraption)

Whew, what a week! Friday has finally rolled around and I'm happy to say I had a productive week. I'm actually tired! Anywho, Trevor will be home to help out around here even though it's supposed to be really HOT...I hope I can relax a little more than I did last weekend, but I do want to start looking for some pool furniture and some outdoor decorative items. That doesn't seem too stressful! We will be going to a nice birthday dinner with wonderful people and Church on Sunday should round us out. Throw in several hours of naps and eating and it makes for a great weekend! lol!
Holly


















2 comments:
That looks like fun, what is it?
And to follow up on the Birthday Dinner, That had to be the most relaxed,comfortable,no hassle,and completely all around best time with our loved ones,.... EVER!!!!!!!
The new contraption is a marble maze that the kids got for Easter. It's a booger to put together, but they love it. The little marbles go round and down and all over the place and they fall thru the tubes to new places...it's pretty cool, but a wild ride!
That was the best party!! A good time was had by all! LOL!!
Post a Comment