
I can see the floor!!! I can't believe it!! I worked some on this room Sunday evening. It's been a sloooow process trying to clear up and clean out all of the stuff in this room. We had a busy weekend with a Church trip (post to come later about that) and with Church on Sunday, but I wanted to give this room a little attention over the weekend. When you walk in the room (you can do that now) this is what you will see. Over to the left is my desk area, but it doesn't look up to par just yet. lol! the craft table I showed you in my last post is over to the left beside the bed. I could take the bed out, but I just feel like it may come in handy one day. I may take it out though and put up some sort of shelving system..????? I'm thinking hard on that one????
I do have some shelves over on the left. I've put my baskets (for gift baskets), my canvas' & supplies for painting, my sewing machine, several storage tins and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle TV (Barrett's old one, that I'm using now) in a beautiful shade of green. lol!
I'll show pics of the finished room as soon as I get it done. I know your dying to see it!!
Holly


















1 comment:
I anxiously await the finished results....call me crazy, but I like this sort of stuff...
Post a Comment