Finishing Up!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We had a great weekend! It's so nice to be around people that are fun and friendly and laid back.

I picked right back up with my semi-spring cleaning on Monday by working in my laundry room bathroom. It's a room we never use and it was beginning to be a catch all (can you believe that? lol!) I do believe if I ever get that dreaded laundry room under control and organized that I'm going to close it off for about a week and forbid anyone to go in there...no, that wouldn't work then I'd be backed up on a week's worth of laundry. *sigh* Anyway, small projects are starting to take shape all over the house and It's my hope that by the end of the week, I'll be very, very close to finishing. I want to enjoy the summer with the kids, so I'm trying to get the bad stuff over with. Then...I'm taking a vacation!!!

This picture has nothing to do with this post, but I thought it was too sweet! This is Sunday afternoon quiet time (because he doesn't take naps anymore). I found him like this, asleep in front of the television, legs crossed at the ankles with some of his books, a few little cars, the remote control (the t.v. was on) and one of my shoes from church. He said he was using the shoe as a ramp for his cars:-) You never know what goes on during quiet time.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like alot of cleaning, you have been "so smart" I can't say
that!.. I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.(I don't want the workers to wait on me for nothing).


The pic of B is alittle heart wrenching,...he is growing so very fast.