Madi is such a clown, but she is the most beautiful clown I've ever known, and I have known alot of em'.lol., no really., I once was a professional and was certified to teach fire safety as a clown, my certified name was "FLASHER"., I think you will recall back in the day.That seems like such a long time ago....Hey, I have been lazy today and just watching the guys dig the foundation. Things are moving right along. I am getting excited.
Madi is my little prankster most of the time! She's always up to something. Yesterday she knocked on the window and held up a big frog that she had fished out of the swimming pool! She played with him then turned him loose! She's way more interested in that than doing any type of learning!! Then again, maybe she is learning. Who said all your learning has to come from books...
2 comments:
Madi is such a clown, but she is the most beautiful clown I've ever known, and I have known alot of em'.lol., no really., I once was a professional and was certified to teach fire safety as a clown, my certified name was "FLASHER"., I think you will recall back in the day.That seems like such a long time ago....Hey, I have been lazy today and just watching the guys dig the foundation. Things are moving right along. I am getting excited.
Madi is my little prankster most of the time! She's always up to something. Yesterday she knocked on the window and held up a big frog that she had fished out of the swimming pool! She played with him then turned him loose! She's way more interested in that than doing any type of learning!! Then again, maybe she is learning. Who said all your learning has to come from books...
Post a Comment