Craft Time

Monday, March 16, 2009


These are our picture collages from last week. Madi started one, but quickly decided that she would just rather cut up paper. So, Barrett and I finished ours. He definitely had a theme going, but somehow I just couldn't find any pictures in my book.
He said this was one of the best times he's ever had! *lol* I think he was just excited that he got to destroy a book with scissors and it was o.k. ;-)
Holly


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So goood! These just need a real nice frame and hanging.
Hope you are like Laverne and save all these wonderful things?
One day Madi and Barrett can look back and see these awesome little treasures.

HollyC said...

I try to save everything. I think I need a silver building...lol!!

Anonymous said...

NO! You need a nice studio/pool house., you guys could really have lots of room to spread out and just be creative....who knows what the future holds..