
I'm finally coming out of my self-imposed Twilight Coma...slowly!
It began Friday night at midnight and has kept going and going. I can't seem to pull myself away from Edward Cullen to save my life. (I have managed to feed my children and go to church, but that's about it!!)
I've resorted to a diet of caffeine only and short bathroom breaks, which I use to stretch my legs. I don't know what I'll do when my DVD arrives tomorrow? It has all the bonus features that will surely have me dehydrated by Tuesday. LOL!!
Holly


















2 comments:
I'm thinking you must have went whole hawg' with pay-per-view., Viewed, and viewed, and viewed,lol
Did Trev like "TWILIGHT"??
I bet, not like some of us.
Yeah, I rented it and recorded it. You can watch it for a few days that way, but I should have my DVD today so I don't have to rent it again later on. Trev hasn't watched it all the way through yet! He's only made it to the meadow scene *sigh*. It's just as good as I knew it would be!!
Have you watched?
Post a Comment