Guess What?
Friday, March 20, 2009
I doesn't seem like it's Spring already! Where did my beautiful Winter go?
I do like Spring and what it represents. New Life. I think it's a perfect time to try out new ideas and projects, to take time and enjoy all you have and what it means in your life. To get out and see the world around you and how it comes alive! I think we're going to have a beautiful Spring season this year.
Of course, I'm going to tell the kids all about the Vernal Equinox. Can't let that lesson pass us by!
Happy Spring!
Holly

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comment:
Twice a year, around March 20 or 21and September 22 or 23, the sun shines directly on the equator and the length of day and night are nearly equal in all parts of the world. These two days are known as the March(vernal or spring in the northern hemisphere) equinox and the September equinox.
Spring is my fav. Yesterday and today the day is same length as night., I vow that since I love this season the best, I will not let stupid, useless people, affect my wonderful life, CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!LETS ALL SAY IT TOGETHER, STUPID PEOPLE, ARE JUST THAT, STUPID-slow of mind : obtuse b: given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner c: lacking intelligence or reason : brutish
2: dulled in feeling or sensation
3: marked by or resulting from unreasoned thinking or acting : senseless
4 a: lacking interest or point b:
vexatious, exasperating.
This season is bursting with a newness, every thing is coming alive, lets shed the stale, and be renewed! WE CAN DO THIS! YES WE CAN.
Post a Comment