My First Award!!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I finally got around to checking on my blog today and found the best surprise...


My First Blog Award! Yay!! Hooraaah! Yippee! Hot Dang!!

The wonderfully sweet Debbie has taken pity on me, a "lackluster" blogger , and given me this award!  She passed it on to fifteen blogs and I feel honored to be in their company! Go by and visit Debbie @ http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/.   She is a really great blogger and super nice gal!

I've got to get my ducks in a row and kick this blogging into overdrive! I'll be back soon...to pass this along!

Thanks Debbie!!

Holly


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY, congrats, this is great, I am happy for you my friend, I always knew your blog was "AWARD" worthy!

Jessa said...

Congrats! I have a little award/game for you too today on my blog.

Nola said...

Congrats to you! Like the (old) song says we "get by with a little help from our friends".

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your award!! I came over from Debbie's blog. You have a cute blog, too!! Loved looking at the previous posts. The kids are adorable. I'll be following you, too!!!

Silvia C said...

Congrats! I think your blog it's fun. I come often to visit.