Colors

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My favorite colors this spring are green and yellow! So bright and cheerful..they just scream SPRING!!

086
This little beauty (that's now sitting on my daughter's nightstand) was one of six that I used today at a business luncheon that I catered.  I can't help but to feel happy when I look at these flowers.  I put the others out around the house and they just bring the rooms to life....Fun!
spring2
There are those colors again.

spring3
These are the leftover stems from the little yellow tulips and I just couldn't part with them.  So pretty! They have found a home in my kitchen window.

What are your favorite spring colors?

I'm joining Table Top Tuesday with Marty over at A Stroll Thru Life.  Stop by and check out all the wonderful Table Tops,Vignettes & Accessories.



Holly


4 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I so agree. I have been putting yellow and green all over the house. Love the tulips. Hugs, Marty

Debbiedoos said...

What a great idea to cut the stem Holly! I love the greens, yellow and I pop orange in there too:) Love it. Thanks for stopping over:0

Natasha in Oz said...

What beautiful Spring time colours-you are right! I really love the beautiful close up shot of the flowers too.

Best wishes and happy week,
Natasha.

Nola said...

Love your colors. In spring ANY color is my fav!