Hop Into Spring!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

First, I want to say Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Daughter!!

She's 5 Years Old Today!!! Wow!
IMG_3311
I Love You!!!

Now, On to Tablescape Thursday! Yay! I love Thursdays.  It's so fun to look at all the tables that everyone has worked so hard on.   There are so many creative people out there, just doin' their thang! Love it!

Anyway, I've been wanting to do this little "Hop Into Spring" table for a couple of weeks now, but the weather just hasn't been good enough to get on the porch with it, so inside it is...
001
I'm a winter person at heart (yikes...don't shoot), but when I saw these cutle little plates...Spring, sprung to mind! I think they are soooo cute.008
The tablecloth is plastic, but rememeber it was supposed to be outside. I don't like wrinkles, but with this I really couldn't fix them.  The little blue sauce bowls are so cute and will be perfect for dipping sauce.
010
Such a cute little snail!
014
The green  just screams SPRING!

016
More happy frogs.
022
I just love this table!

003
Now, HOP on over to Between Naps on the Porch and visit with Susan!



Holly


11 comments:

CIELO said...

This is such a beautiful post... but not so much because I think your table looks gorgeous, but because of your tribute to your lovely lovely sweet angel... her face says so much about what's in her soul... about pureness, and trust, and everything that's good.... a happy Happy Birthday to your beautiful angel....

cielo

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Hi Holly, First- Happy Birthday to your little 5 year old angel! She is such an beauty!!!!! Oh, love her up- little angels tend to grow up way too fast! I love your tribute to her.

Your tablescape is hoppin'adorable! Love the green and all the pond friends! What a clever table.
Yvonne

Anonymous said...

This Springy scape makes me want to hop outside and go fishing, and or frog hunting or maybe do alittle turtle searching down to the pond! Such an up-lift from the cold weather blues(cause you know I'm ain't with ya on that cold thang)!.........
Madi is an angel! And she has a big heart too!Love this "TRIBUTE TO MADI,ONE OF MY BEST LITTLE PEOPLE FRIENDS!

Debbiedoos said...

Holly it is so cute and Springy! And a very happy 5th birthday to your gorgeous gal!!~ Tomorrow I am hosting a fun foto friday party, dig up some pics and join in, it's an easy one, anything to make us smile! If I forget to go to JO's please mention it to her too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter. You are blessed. Cute creative tablescape. Loved it. Thanks for sharing.

Denise Marie said...

sweet post!! love it that you are catering to the lovies in your home.

Joanne Kennedy said...

What a cute tablescape. It made me smile. I also love the music on your blog!

Hugs,
Joanne

Marigene said...

Happy birthday to you cute little princess...those are adorable frog plates!

House Of Aqua said...

I love the snail! It looks like spring has arrived!

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Happy Bday to your daughter - she is gorgeous and what a lovely photo of her! Your tablescape is wonderfully spring-like! The plates are cute and love the snail as a centerpiece! (Don't tell, but I'm a winter lover too!)

DD

Teresa's New Life said...

First- Happy Birthday to your BEAUTIFUL daughter. She's prettier than any tablescape- that's for sure.
Now tablescape- it is too cute! For your plastic table cover- throw it in the drier for a minute or two, it should get them right out.