Eggstra Special

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I've been waaay behind on my Easter decorating this year. B's had so many things at school lately that I don't even feel like I'm home much anymore. (my laundry room is proof)

Anyway, I did drag out enough little eggs to fix a cute table for dinner tonight.

Easter3

I didn't take much to set a nice table for dinner.  The kids liked the eggs and I liked the colors...Dad's happy either way;)

Easter collage

Miss Bunny came out of the garden to pay us a visit!
Eater2

Now, if I could just  find the time to round up the rest of my Easter decor...I could make the whole house

Eggstra Special!!

I'm linking this to Tablescape Thursday over at Between Naps on the Porch!




Holly


5 comments:

Holly Lefevre said...

Your table is so springy and eastery. That bunny is so very cute...what a great dining companion. You are ahead of me in the decorating department...I only have out the crafts I've made!

Marigene said...

I love the little bunny...very pretty table.

Jessa said...

I love Mrs. bunny she is very cute! Love the colors too.

Nola said...

Easter has slipped up on us. Your table is lovely, love the bunny!

Nancy's Notes said...

Your table looks so cute and so ready for Easter!