First, I took everything out and weeded through things that had NO business in there. Next, I wiped out the cabinet and wiped off all of the containers. I combined half filled spices and tossed out dated items. I made a list as I went, on everything I had in the cabinet and things that I needed. Last, I put all of the large and duplicate items on the top shelf. On the second shelf went the things that I use sometimes and the bottom is for everyday spices and smaller items.
(I thought about buying clear glass spice jars and putting labels on them, but for now this is good)
I made a pantry inventory list that you can see on the door. It has every item listed and beside it is a check mark if the item is in stock. When I run out of something all I have to do is make an X and add it to my grocery list. I might get into the organization thing!

Oh yeah, did you notice the little "Count Dracula" on the shelf? He has been in my spice cabinet since I got married (10 years October). Trevor found him in a box of cereal one morning when we got back from our honeymoon. His birthday is October 9th on his tag, which is the day we got married. I thought it was cute, so I put him in the spice cabinet at our little house. He made the move with us and has been there ever since.
Holly


















1 comment:
Hey, that went well! Looks like you
actually "COOK"., oH thats right, You do cook,clean,wash yalls clothes,sweep,mop,clean bath rooms&kitchen,washdishes,
homeschool,oversee retrackids 24/7and then....keep the "TREV" happy,...an find time for "HOL"...or do you?????????
Post a Comment