I found this recipe and thought I'd give it a try. I am always looking for ways to get my children to eat. They ate a little, but my husband couldn't get enough. He said it had a moorish taste to it! lol!!
Perfect Meatloaf
2 lb lean ground beef
1 box chicken stuffing mix (stove top)
1 sm. can tomato sauce
3 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 small onion (minced)
2 eggs beaten
season salt / pepper (just enough here for a good seasoned taste)
I ground up the stuffing mix in the food processor. Then I mixed all my ingredients together in a bowl, formed a loaf and put it into a greased pan.

I baked this in the oven at 375 degrees for 45 min.
I took it out about half-way through and drained the juice.
Put it back in a continue cooking until juice runs clear. You may have to adjust your time some.
I took it out of the oven and poured a mixture of ketchup, bbq sauce(honey)and brown sugar over it. (You could also put bacon on top at this point) Pop it back in for about 15 mins.
He did eat several portions
Enjoy!
Holly




















1 comment:
oowee! That is some good lookin' meatloaf.. I can have beef on
Monday and Tuesday which is the
5th and 6th day of Sacred Heart Soup Diet., Yep, I am on this 7-day
clean out again.,soup,soup,soup and more soup.lol., but it is fast and helps lower cholesterol.The key is to maintain healthy eating habits afterward.
Post a Comment