
I'm starting a self-imposed weight loss challenge. (from now on to be known as WLC) I've been seeing the results of my bad eating habits and inactivity and I don't like what I see. I've made myself a WLC section in my home management binder with weekly calendars to be better organized with weight goals, water intake, daily calories and time spent exercising. A monthly weight loss chart will show starting and ending weight, measurements and clothing size. I'm going to weigh every two weeks and check measurements once a month. I've also added a little handy dandy WLC ticker to my sidebar as a motivator. I'd hate for you to see that little jogger just stay in place :-( lol!!


Going to the gym won't be possible, so I've got a plan of action (so to speak) for at home exercising. (you would think that just following my kids around would be enough) I'm adding 30 mins twice a week on my red exerciser, dancing time with the children which is fun and a pretty good workout everyday and I'm looking for a dance video that won't be boring that I can do maybe twice a week. I hate exercise, so I have to make it as fun as I can!
I'm doing before pictures to put in my HMB (don' worry I won't scare you with those!!! ) and a goal picture of some ultra gorgeous swimsuit model. I'll reward myself with something fabulous when I reach my goal weight. Wish me luck!!!
Holly


















2 comments:
SOooooo! Neat. Heres wishing you luck and success!!! You must at least post the final results and
in a few months it will be the
travel buds time to go out of state or possible out of the country, who knows what we might do!....hmmmm, I might need to think about more weight loss my self or I want be able to keep up with the fast pace adventures.lol
Any who, GOOD LUCK!
possible should be possibly. Sorry!
need more practice writing.
Post a Comment