Can you believe this mess??? We'll to be fair to me, I can only reach the bottom shelf, sooooo I won't take all the blame. LOL!
This beauty is one of the cabinets in my laundry room. Yep, I said one. There is another one to the left that looks ...the same and more to the right over the sink and washer and dryer, but they are for a later project. No need to post those pictures now.
I'm always fussing because I don't have any storage. LOL!
I'm sure most of this stuff can go in the trash.

I'm going to try my hand a canning this year, so this will be a perfect place to store those items.
Holly


















1 comment:
Go for it girl, If anyone can, you can(pun intended). And just think how pleased you will be when you get that cabinet full of delicious looking goodies, and better for you,too.
Post a Comment