Salt Scrub

Friday, February 13, 2009

I've been looking over all types of recipes for homemade products and I just had to try one out, so I chose the easiest one and one that I had all the ingredients for.
This is just a basic salt scrub that can be used on your body, hands and feet. I wouldn't recommend it for the face because it is rather abrasive.

Basic Salt Scrub
1 cup sea salt
1/2 cup baby oil (you can use olive oil)
a splash of vanilla extract

That's it!

First, I put a cup of sea salt into a bowl.

Next, I added the baby oil

I added just a splash of vanilla extract

I mixed it and it was ready to use

I used this on my hands last night after I washed a few pots and it really works. My hands were nice and smooth. It is a great exfoliate!
Holly



No comments: