Our Learning Corner

Thursday, August 7, 2008


This is our newest bookshelf. It has found a home in our hallway.
We use these things on a daily basis. On top of the shelf is a new organizer that I just got. I thought it was perfect for pens, glue, scissors, tape...etc. Top left is the books we are either reading or using for reference. Top right is art supplies. Bottom left you will find binders. I have more, but they are on my desk being updated with what each kid is doing this week. There is also a stack of magazines that can be used for reference or for cutting out pictures for crafts.
Bottom right is scrap paper and learning manipulative's. To the right of the bookshelf is our learning board and to the left is our trusty trash can, our cd player for sing alongs and of course our ABC chart.

We enjoy this little corner of our home!

Holly


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And some people said yall couldn't do it,looks like yall will prove them wrong.,You go girl,,BDC&MPC will always be the top of their class.

Jelane said...

I'm so impressed! What a fortunate grandmother I am... Of course, we always knew how smart Barrett and Madi are; but, Holly, you are doing a stellar job of preparing them for a very successful future. I have always told you what an exceptional mother you are, and this is just one example. Thank you so much! And thanks so much to Trevor who is such an outstanding daddy, husband, and son. I am so proud of you all! Love, Nana Lane