This picture makes me smile!
Three friends...having fun...enjoying each other...
Good Times!
Then, the weekend is over and it's back to reality!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday came in like a lion today, with my construction crew arriving at 7:00 a.m. to get started on a 'little' project.
Half of my house is in the living room and my daughter can't decide between 'ballet slipper pink' & 'princess pink'.
If I don't go to the grocery store, we're going to be eating our fingernails for dinner.
And
It's Marvelous Monday at church, so I've got to have a craft ready for 98 children by 3:00!
*sigh*
On the bright side...I'm a Stylish Blogger!!!
Miss DreamGoddess...aka Kim sent me this sweet award and it really brightened my day!
She has a wonderful blog...Moonlight Dreams... with the most beautiful tablescapes,
and mouth watering recipes around... (can you say Blackberry Wine Cake)!!
If you choose to accept this award...you must...
Thank the blogger who awarded you this award and link back to their blog.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Award 15 great bloggers that you've recently discovered.
Contact bloggers and inform them of the award.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7 Things about me
* I love, love, love winter ...as in...I would love to live in Alaska!
* I love to read. Anything and everything...
from Cookbooks to Classics.
* I have an unhealthy fear of snakes. I don't even like to type the word.
(maybe that's why I like winter so much)
* I was married to my sweet hubby in Italy.
* I watch iCarly even when my kids aren't in the room;0)
* I love Hummus...a lot!
* I have Vanilla Ice's 'Ice Ice Baby' on my ipod...and watch his home improvement show...faithfully!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm passing this award on to some bloggin' ladies that I love to visit!
They make me smile and totally charm me with their talents!
1. Jennie @ A Welcoming Heart
2. Terry @ My Antique Attic
3. Mary @ Big Oaks Farm
4. Jeannine @ Daze of Grace
5. Elsa @ Elsa's Cooking Diary
6. Lindsey @ Enjoying Healthy Foods
7. Lori @ I Have A Big Story To Tell
8. SG @ I'm just a Southern Girl
9. Mary @ Kisses from Heaven
10. Annika @ Life on Locust Lane
11. Michelle @ Lists I Live By
12. Betty @ Little Farm in the Big City
13. Eileen @ My Evergreen Place
14. Pat @ On Crooked Creek
15. Janis @ Open My Ears, Lord
![[Stylish-Blogger[18].jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgKOdliH5AyQD5z5BZ44MzPg-NYdSkYh8RwTZBIx_lxiMSh7sqPaG5Z0hHpaGcw9WbHx8naLxnPWSBV8m1YTT71lG0m8Ut9wA8O_rTXXbXst-6h4my2eBJ8O1UXhHbvI_Bz1fRGfYqpGCpO/s1600/Stylish-Blogger%5B18%5D.jpg)
Don't forget your award!!
Stop by and visit with these amazing ladies! You'll be inspired!
*Ladies, if you are a award free blog (I'm sorry, I didn't notice) or you just don't have the time...
I still think you're stylish!!!



















8 comments:
Holly,
Thanks so much for the award! I'll have to think on all this...but we are supposed to have ice and MORE SNOW tomorrow, so I may have some free time at home.
Thanks so much for liking my blog!
SouthernGirl
Thank you for visiting and liking my blog! Thank you for the award!!!! :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog & the sweet comment :).
I agree with the whole dinner & fingernail thing lol...I too will have that problem if I don't go buy food lol.
dominiquescraftcouture.blogspot.com
Holly,
Thank you for your visit On Crooked Creek today. I'm still a novice blogger. . .I don't know anything about awards! HA! I definately feel honored that you enjoyed my post Tied To Apron Strings!Stop by again soon, dear!
Fondly,
Pat
Thanks for visiting. Hop on over to enter my first give away :)
mickey
http://monstermama-monstermama.blogspot.com/
Dear Holly,
Thank you for the award. You have blessed my day!
I love the picture of those sweet faces. Your blog is warm and attractive. Thanks for visiting mine and leaving such a nice comment.
Blessings,
Janis
Holly, Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I appreciate it very much. I have never had a "blog award" before, however, I had already decided not to worry about posting any. I checked out your blog and it is cute. Love the kids and their friendship.
Thanks, Holly! This is really sweet of you. Right back at ya, by the way!
Betty
Post a Comment