This is Flash!
He's our 7 month old Bassett Hound.
In case you couldn't tell.
Bear received Flash for his 7th birthday back in August.
But, I think you can tell from this photo that he's just as much little sister's!!

Eight weeks old...just look at that face!!!
His favorite hobbies are...
Chasing the kids, getting his belly rubbed, burying bones, barking at birds,
flushing out rabbits and quail from the bushes
And
eating chicken wings
*shhh, don't tell our vet*


He doesn't sit still for very long...even though he looks tired.

There's always another rabbit to chase!

The End!
I'm joining Debbie for her Pet Partay!!
He's our 7 month old Bassett Hound.
In case you couldn't tell.
Bear received Flash for his 7th birthday back in August.
But, I think you can tell from this photo that he's just as much little sister's!!

Eight weeks old...just look at that face!!!
His favorite hobbies are...
Chasing the kids, getting his belly rubbed, burying bones, barking at birds,
flushing out rabbits and quail from the bushes
And
eating chicken wings
*shhh, don't tell our vet*


He doesn't sit still for very long...even though he looks tired.

There's always another rabbit to chase!

The End!
I'm joining Debbie for her Pet Partay!!



















18 comments:
Aaaaw...so cute! I like having my belly rubbed, too, Flash ;-)
Oh what a super cute dog! I always wanted such a dog, but I usually end up with what's available at the dogpound and they are always mixed breed dogs. This is how we got our Jojo, who is already 12 now and the sweetest :) Love your Flash! Thanks also for leaving some words on Joey, it really means a lot to me! Elsina
What a cute post...love the cuddly kids and that Flash is adorable!!!
Hi Flash nice to meet your adorable face. Such an innocent look on Bassets. I can see how much the kids adore him. Thanks so much Holly for joining us today...it has been great fun. Enjoy!
what a cutie pie! I just want to squeeze his face!
Oh, how sweet! I just adore the photo of him behind your little girl!
Brenda
Awww, Flash is adorable!! And I just love that name. :)
oh my gosh, he is adorable! those big eyes...and that crown, lol. too funny!
Adorable! Too funny, our kids wanted to name Blue "flash", but then decided on Blue! It is great to see what he will look like in a few months and glad to know your Bassett is on the move, too!
Wendy
Awww, Flash reminds me of a dog my Pap had when I was younger, makes me want to cry. He looks so loyal and lovable.
Thanks for sharing.
Great post! If he likes chasing rabbits send him to my house during gardening season... please:@)
What a sweet little face! I love Bassett Hounds. Their eyes are just so soulful. Flash is a handsome little boy!
Love his name and looks like he loves being with your family! He's a cutie!
OH Flash is a handsome basset, such lovely markings! I've had three bassets in the past, too, they are wonderful dogs! Hopped over from the Pet Party!
What a lovely Flash ! Just love this big ears little doggie. He must brings happiness everyday to you and your kids. Loving him.
So cute!
Howdy Holly
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :)
Flash you are a handsome hunk of love your human pets are so lucky to have you around
Beneath The Big Oak !
Until next time
Happy Trails
Adorable --- the dog & your kiddos!
Post a Comment