Hello, All! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
We're trying to get back to normal here Beneath The Big Oak.
Back to our regular routine...that before the holidays seemed so boring,
but now is a welcome relief!
I am craving normal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm glad that the UPS guy won't be bringing any more triple decker chocolate boxes to my backdoor!
Not until next year;-)
What's Cookin' this week
~Monday~
Tuna Salad on Wheat
Chips
~Tuesday~
Easy Tex-Mex Bake
Side Salad
~Wednesday~
~Thursday~
Crockpot Cheesy Chicken & Rice
Green Beans
Dinner Rolls
~Friday~
Dinner Party...Out With Friends
~Saturday~
Club Sandwich on Honey Wheat
Sweet Potato Fries
~Sunday~
Cheese Grits
Hush Puppies
Until next week...




















2 comments:
Hi Holly! Love the menu this week. It looks like a nice reprieve from the heavy holiday foods. Sometimes a sandwich for dinner is a welcome change! And I'm with you on getting back into a routine. The last two months were just crazy! Give me my nice boring routine...until about May...then I'll be bored and have to shake things up a bit, lol!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Grace and peace,
Betty
I hear you on the whole craving normal and getting back to normal eating! The week between Christmas & New Years was so full of over indulgence!
Your Monday & Saturday just reminded me that I haven't done a grilled sandwich night in a while. Looks like at least one night next week will have grilled sandwiches on the menu!
Post a Comment