We spent the afternoon in the ER then waited to see the ENT that same week. Well, the ENT informed us that she had three loose teeth (Sure she does)so we were off to her Dentist. The good news was that her permanent teeth (which haven't came down yet) were not fractured! Thank You, Lord!
She had surgery this Monday to set the nose back in place and to open it up for better breathing. She did sooo good and was such a big girl. The dentist came into the OR during surgery to remove the teeth, but luckily she only had to remove one(so far) and we're going to see if the other two will tighten up on their own.
The 'black eyes' she suffered with the initial hit... are coming back, but her spirits are high!

She is one. tough. cookie.
We thank God that it wasn't worse, but it sure has been one heck of a week!
Holly


















6 comments:
Awww, poor girl!
You have BEAUTIFUL children!
I joined your blog today too.
Also, FYI, I have a personal blog at
www.homeward4.blogspot.com
I'm so glad to meet you.
Blessings!
Oh Holly that poor little thing...I once had a broken nose....girl fight back in the day...yep she socked me....anyhow, it was sooooo painful...your sweet little girl....she will be fine though that is the good thing. and yes Thank god on the teeth, that would be bAd!
Oh I feel for her...I was hit with a baseball bat in Elementary School. I have never forgotten that moment. When I was in the school's office calling my parents they were so good to me. My principal brought me a flower. Of course I went home because of the goose-egg on my head and I was watched all night. I am sure it was heart wrenching for you. I am glad she is doing well. She sure is a cutie-patootie! Flags a waving, Joan
Poor baby! She looks like she's handling it well though. Hope next week is better for all of you!
So glad GOD is still in the business of answering prayers,Madi will be fine!..She is one tuff little girl....{HEY MADI-BE CAREFUL AND DON'T STAND NEAR BARRETT WHEN HE IS TUNED-IN-ON-WHAT-HE-IS-DOING...cause he want be paying attention to YOU.}so STAND BACK-WAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!!
What a little beauty she is, I just had to tell you I will be trying the hamburger quiche tonight, we shall see, I know it is gonna be great cause it looks wonderful....Love your blog
Post a Comment