Mosaic Monday

Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm not an expert on flowers! I don't know all of their names or what grows best here or there, but I do know what I like.  Which is pretty much all flowers! No matter where I am, on vacation or just visiting with friends, I always seek out the flowers!! 

Picnik collage
Give me odorous at sunrise a garden of beautiful flowers where I can walk undisturbed. ~Walt Whitman

I'm joining in my first Mosaic Monday over at Little Red House. 

Holly


6 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

They are beautiful Holly, and I do not know the names either. Have a great night, and as always thanks for the visit.

Gena @ A Bluebonnet in Beantown said...

Beautiful! Such gorgeous colors. I agree. Flowers make me happy.

Lori E said...

They are all roses except the bottom right which is a hydrangea. No matter what you call them they are pretty and I'll be they smelled divine.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers and Mosaic! I love your header on your blog...just drew me in:)

Amanda at 32˙North said...

Hi Holly,

You are so right! Never too many flowers!

Amanda

Americana Lady said...

Flowers make the world a beautiful place! I wish I was a flower surrounded by all the other pretty flowers. Keepin' my flag-a-wavin' Joan