A Day At The Park...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We had two days out of school last week (Thanks Headmaster) so we took advantage of that and spent a day at the park!!!

Barrett, his buddy Nat, Nat's Mom, Madi & Me!
WildAdventures3

It was a perfect day. We went on a Thursday, and the park was almost empty! Yay! When we got there we noticed about 6 buses in the parking lot, but lucky for us it was high school groups, so we had all the kiddie rides to ourselves! Bonus!

WildAdventures2
Little Miss loved the Dizzy Dragons! The boys are in there, but the thing went so fast that this was all I could get! It made me dizzy just watching.


WildAdventures4
This little beauty is Ginger.  I didn't get a picture of them holding the "baby" Alligator. I thought he was a little too big for Madi to hold, but she did it! 

They all wanted to ride the roughest, tallest, fastest rides there and if they could reach the height requirements...They Did...and I Did! 
(Side Note:  A 32 oz Icee and the "Rattler" don't mix well for Mama)
WildAdventures1
The kids (& Moms) had a wonderful day! We'll be enjoying it all summer. 

(They tricked talked us into season passes)

I'm linking to Outdoor Wednesday over at A Southern Daydreamer! Stop by and check out all the wonderful outdoor posts.



Holly