Spring Break

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I've been on a bloggie break for a few weeks due to a certain laptop (I won't call any names) that loves a virus and the fact that I don't want to go upstairs and push my way into the playroom, just to get on the computer! Anyway, the laptop is back (until he finds another virus that he likes) so I'm back in the zone and ready to Blog!!!

My little man is finally on Spring Break!!  Yay!!! We love when he's home. We had a wonderful Easter weekend filled with lots of Fun, Food...and Eggs! Lots and Lots of Eggs!  Sunday, we spent almost all day at church and we took the nap of all naps when we made it home.  I love a Sunday afternoon nap...nothing like it!! My little peeps were sooo presh in their Easter garb.  I love Easter dresses...and Little Miss told everyone that she picked out her dress this year.  She did.

Easter2

We're going to enjoy Spring Break and I hope to have lots to blog about!

Holly


3 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Welcome Back Holly!~ We are on Spring break too, well I say we, but my Boys are. Just came back from a movie. All their friends are gone for the week so it's just me and the boys...I love it! Glad to see you back:)

Nola said...

Hope you guys are enjoying spring break. The weather is lovely so far, hope you have a full week of sunshine and blue skies.

Nonnie said...

Beautiful babies but why not look at their parents!