Raised beds are the best. You should check out the posts over at The Gypsy's Corner about her raised garden she started last year. They did such a great job.
I really want to do this this year. I need to cover them too...too many animals will come to visit. We did a lot of gardening when we first moved here and have not done much since, but I am inspired!
I am here via A Southern Daydreamer Outdoor Wednesday.
Lucky you those are nice looking frames -- I ask a neighbor to make mine he had his chainsaw out and was making a fence -- so I gave him the directions and all and the wood -- and he made beautiful window boxes -- instead -- oh well Joanny http://thedowsersdaughter.blogspot.com
That is what I am planning this year - raised gardens. Too many dogs running through my yard and my plants get trampled when they are running pell mell through the yard playing.
5 comments:
Raised beds are the best. You should check out the posts over at The Gypsy's Corner about her raised garden she started last year. They did such a great job.
I really want to do this this year. I need to cover them too...too many animals will come to visit. We did a lot of gardening when we first moved here and have not done much since, but I am inspired!
Good luck, it's so much fun. We already have lots growing in ours :)
I am here via A Southern Daydreamer Outdoor Wednesday.
Lucky you those are nice looking frames -- I ask a neighbor to make mine he had his chainsaw out and was making a fence -- so I gave him the directions and all and the wood -- and he made beautiful window boxes -- instead -- oh well
Joanny
http://thedowsersdaughter.blogspot.com
That is what I am planning this year - raised gardens. Too many dogs running through my yard and my plants get trampled when they are running pell mell through the yard playing.
~ Tracy
Post a Comment