I can't believe that my boy will be starting school soon!! Too Soon!!!
He's ready to see what this "school thang" is all about. I don't know if I'm ready to let him go, but if he's ready...I'll try to be!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lets "all" have a "gathering of minds" and silently throw-up!, How many more days?, We are all a nervous wreck, I would love to be a fly on the wall @ CCA on the first day, HOW! will you be able to just leave and go back home, I will have to come over and we can fix something very, very, fatting to eat. That always helps me.lol.
Ain't it the truth!! I really don't know how I'm going to handle that day at all. I will be fine...if he is fine. I'll probably just come home and watch the clock...and the phone. Yeah, something good to eat may help. Something really bad for you!!!! lol!
2 comments:
Lets "all" have a "gathering of minds" and silently throw-up!,
How many more days?, We are all a nervous wreck, I would love to be a fly on the wall @ CCA on the first day, HOW! will you be able to just leave and go back home, I will have to come over and we can fix something very, very, fatting to eat. That always helps me.lol.
Ain't it the truth!! I really don't know how I'm going to handle that day at all. I will be fine...if he is fine. I'll probably just come home and watch the clock...and the phone.
Yeah, something good to eat may help. Something really bad for you!!!! lol!
Post a Comment