OMGoodness, This flashback gave me a jolt, I remember grabbing B's hair and pulling the fiery,sticky mess along with some of his hair, he looked at me like I was totally crazy.
You saved him a big burn! He just didn't know it at the time!!! Notice his little face in the pic. He's like, "WATCH OUT WITH THAT THING"!
Looking at M's face she is say,"Is that suppose to be a fire bomb"?lol.You're right that could have went bad!....********It will do bad things to you********
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OMGoodness, This flashback gave me a jolt, I remember grabbing B's hair and pulling the fiery,sticky mess along with some of his hair, he looked at me like I was totally crazy.
You saved him a big burn! He just didn't know it at the time!!! Notice his little face in the pic. He's like, "WATCH OUT WITH THAT THING"!
Looking at M's face she is say,"Is that suppose to be a fire bomb"?
lol.
You're right that could have went bad!....
********It will do bad things to you********
Post a Comment