I've been trying to get organized around here! With this whole school thing rapidly approaching, I've had the same "nesting" instinct that I did before Barrett was born. I'm making room for a new desk in his bedroom (birthday present) and trying to figure out what to do with about 200 books *yeah*. The playroom will now be housing their craft table and bookshelf with all of their favorite books, games and craft supplies.
We've about got everything he'll need for school *sniff, sniff* and I've been going through his room putting away and organizing all of that. If I can just keep him out of his new shoes until next week! Little Miss is just waiting and watching. She'll get to go through all of this next fall!
Our family reunion is coming up and I've ended up helping host the darn thing. It's not just going to be a "bring your dish and eat" reunion, so planning and organizing that has been on my "to do" list. It's August 9th which just happens to be the same day that Bro. Eddie & Karen will be coming to Willacoochee to be part of the Church service. I don't want to miss that because Beulah and Willacoochee, along with Bro. Eddie are receiving the Bishop L. Scott Allen award for ministry for 2008. It's a big deal! It's for the Marvelous Monday children's program that the churches host every Monday afternoon. It's gotten pretty big with like 120 children attending every Monday. Oh yeah, I've been elected the new craft director for Marvelous Monday... taking Ms. Karen's place. The new season starts September 14th, so It'll give me some time to get ready for that!
I'm working on my new monthly menu plan and freezer inventory (which isn't very big right now) so I'll be ready and organized when school starts. We will be on an actual schedule in the mornings, so things will be quiet different around here until we get into the swing of things!
Barrett's birthday is coming up too and I've still yet to figure that out, but I'm working on it! I've got a headache just typing this. LOL!
Holly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















1 comment:
Your "plate" is full, you are becoming your "mother"!lol, but that ain't no bad thing!
Post a Comment