We've been keeping our weekends pretty simple...and fun.
Staying in.
Keeping warm.
Being together.
But
All this 'togetherness' calls for fun things to do.
Usually, it's a wild night of Wii...followed by a morning of sore muscles
However,
We've just discovered the world of
I'm sure we're the last people on earth to play this, but it's seriously fun!
Seriously.
Can't you tell how serious Bear is?
It's a little hard to 'play fast' with him, but that's okay!
He thinks out his words...takes his time...and loves it!
It's a great learning tool!
I'm going to pick up their other products soon...
APPLETTERS & PAIRSinPEARS
Don't they sound fun? (and delicious)
I bet they'll spell out more weekend fun... for the whole family!!




















2 comments:
That is fun Holly! He looks so deep in thought. Great game to play and grow verbal and spelling skills! Have a great day.
Okay. You've got me on this one. Bananagrams? Obviously it's like scrabble but without a board? My family loves games and we have a family game night every month (2d Saturday of the month) with light snacks and heavy competition.
Thanks for this little suggestion.
Weezer
Post a Comment