....At home!
I love Ramono's Macaroni Grill, but alas, being out (way out) of civilization....
There are none close by. None.
There are none close by. None.
So, when I discovered the Macaroni Grill at home products...I quickly grabbed a box.
*Now when I say I discovered them...that doesn't mean that they haven't been out for months, maybe even years...*
I chose the Chicken Piccata w/ Angel Hair Pasta to try and It didn't disappoint!
Mind you, we are a family that likes Hamburger Helper, so trying a boxed dinner was right up our alley!!
It's about a 20 minute meal that comes with everything in the box you will need...minus the chicken!
...and serve over the Angel Hair Pasta.

It's quick and simple and a perfect meal for our busy church night on Wednesday.
I haven't really looked at the nutrition, but with it being a boxed dinner...I'm sure it's not great.
But
It sure was good!!
Check out their website for coupons on these dinners.
I just wanted to share this product with you. I haven't been compensated in any way from Romano's Macaroni Grill.
I'm joining Miz Helen for her
Full Plate Thursday
Full Plate Thursday
Stop by and visit and check out all the great recipes!!




















6 comments:
Thanks so much for commenting over on my blog. It is so nice to meet you! I love that picture of the fog in your pecan orchard. It is so beautiful! I'm your newest follower :)
Looks great! I live in the middle of nowhere too. We have a lot of land, which is great for gardening.... but the shopping and eating out is non-existant.
Oh my gosh! I always order the chicken piccata when we go to Macaroni Grill! And you found it at the store?
This looks wonderful!
Weezer
Hi Holly,
Ramonos Macaroni Grill is one of my favorite places to go in the city and the Chicken Piccata is always so good. I am so happy that you brought this dish to us to enjoy at Full Plate Thursday. Thank you so much for coming today and please come back!
Oh I love MG! We don't have one close either I will have to look for these products in the grocery store (with coupons in hand...thanks for the link!) This just looks fantastic!
Hi, Holly!
I saw you listed on Miz Helen's sidebar and since we have similar blog names, I just had to come over for a visit so I could "meet" you!
I'm glad I did! I love what I have seen so far!!!
I haven't tried any of the Macaroni Grill dinners but have been curious about them. I'll have to check out the coupons you linked to and get a package for a quick night's dinner!
I hope you'll come and visit me, Under the Big Oak Tree
Post a Comment