Well, we've been in full summer mode Beneath The Big Oak! We had VBS last week and spent the whole week before that getting ready for it!! Whew!
This week we've been hitting the courts bright and early for Tennis Camp! The swimming pool is just starting to get a workout and my laundry room hasn't seen me in weeks! Yep, it's summer!
VBS was such fun as a kid. I think of it every time I smell grape Kool Aid because they ALWAYS served grape Kool Aid and sugar cookies for refreshment!
2 comments:
Yep summer is here, kids are out of school, let the fun begin! Going to be a long hot one here Holly!
VBS was such fun as a kid. I think of it every time I smell grape Kool Aid because they ALWAYS served grape Kool Aid and sugar cookies for refreshment!
Post a Comment