What you see in this big ol' mess is today's wash all sorted into neat little piles. The kids clothes I might add. The clothes on the cabinet are to be ironed and that stack will get really high before the day is over. On the ironing board (toward the back of the picture on the left) is a basket that has clean folded clothes ready to be put away (hate that part). On the right a basket sits on my new freezer (empty) ready for Madi's clothes for her room. In the sink are shoes that need the dirt poured out of them and either washing or wiping off. Back to the ol' trusty washer that's hard at it. I won't even show you the baskets and clean clothes that's spilled out onto the kitchen table. These kids wear them some clothes!
I have fantasies about having an underground wash lair, where we drop our clothes down a chute to the magical workers that wash all throughout the night and when we wake the next morning all the clothes have been washed, ironed, folded or hung and placed in the proper rooms. *sigh *
Alas, it's only me so I guess I'd better get to it. Back to the "easy" world of being a SAHM.
Holly


















1 comment:
WHAT THE HAY?!!!! now when we discuss laundry wows, I can visualize your dilemma,. To be honest, you greatly
exceed my laundry wows.laughing silently.
Post a Comment