Do you ever have to stop and think about
what day it is? We have totally dropped the ball this week with our normal routines. I don't think I've cooked a thing on my menu plan for this week. I got most of the housework done, but it wasn't how I planned, so now here I am on Friday (I think) with waaay more clothes to wash than normal. The kids keep reminding me that we are working on the letter G , but I haven't updated their learning board. I have asked Barrett some "Greater Than" questions and of course he totally nailed it! ( "Is 1,255 greater than or less than 955?") He totally gets it, so now we just have to learn the symbol. All I have to do is tell him that the Alligator always eats the greater number and I think he'll get it. We'll still be working on it next week. I did think to get our craft underway at the end of
last week. We are growing "grass haired men". It has been fun to watch them . Madi's man is having his first sprigs of "hair" come up, so by the end of next week we may even be able to cut some. We can't fall too far behind, Valentine's Day will be coming soon and I have so many cute activities planned. Heck, now I'm getting
ahead of myself. What day is it again?

Holly
1 comment:
I have missed you not posting, I'll
be glad when you can get back on yall's schedule...sigh.
I have tried to post something every day, but GC is home very
sick. I'm trying to doctor him.
Post a Comment