Life Takes Over

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Well, it's been a few days since my last post. I've been busy (and not so busy) with daily life around here. There have been noses to wipe, clothes to wash, rooms to clean, cars in the shop, animals to feed, diets to start, fights to break up, books to read, lessons to be learned, meals to prepare & trips to plan...you get the idea.

The children have decided that they like Sunday School, so I think there will be no more fussing about Sunday School after church. We are listening to a complete Children's Bible on CD that Nonnie gave Madi. It is really neat and they are so proud when someone asks a Bible question that they know! (Me Too) Barrett has started to read! Yay!!! He gets frustrated with himself that he can't read longer books, but he is busy learning his sight words and I've assured him that he'll be reading longer books soon.

These are the books he's reading. There are 12 in the set, but I told him we need to be really good with these before we move on. Well, back to life.

Holly


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, "READING", Barrett is so smart, tell him Jo says I am excited about "THAT".