Fall Fun!

Monday, October 20, 2008

We had a pleasant weekend. Friday, we stayed home and enjoyed doing nothing! Saturday, I went to town for some much needed supplies while Trevor and the kids stayed home and played outside. I brought dinner home (easy on me) and we enjoyed the evening together. Sunday, after church, we came home and I cooked lunch then we had our customary afternoon nap. Sunday afternoon I finally got out some Halloween decor. We all decorated the driveway and despite my objections to any decor of the "blow up" sort, we have one anyway. He's a small Frankenstein, so he's not too obnoxious. We enjoyed the rest of the evening outside then came in for a "breakfast" dinner and and evening of reading Halloween books. We have quite a collection that tends to grow every year. I must admit that I like them as much as the kids:-)

( A few books from our collection)


It was a lazy weekend, but still full of Fall Fun...

Holly


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fall is your favorite time of year,
cooler weather, and Halloween.