Happy 6th Birthday...

Friday, March 4, 2011

...Madilyn Paige

Madi B-Day

Mama loves you very much!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My daughter
when you were born
I held you in my arms
and just kept smiling at you
You always smiled back
your big eyes wide open
full of love
Your were such a
beautiful
good
sweet baby
Now as I watch you grow up
and become your own person
I look at you
your laughter
your happiness
your simplicity
your beauty
and I wonder where you will be
in fifteen years
and I wonder where the world will be
in fifteen years
I just hope that you will be able to enjoy a life
of sensitivity
goodness
accomplishment
and love
in a world that is at peace
But most of all
I want you to know
 that I am very proud of you
and that I love you dearly
                                                      Susan Polis Schutz


1 comment:

Debbiedoos said...

Very sweet post Holly, your daughter is gorgeous. XO