Mealtime has been pretty simple this week.
Easy and quick favorites, that I can throw together at the last minute and it helps if it can be eaten on a paper plate!
One that's always a hit...the good 'ole hamburger!
Everyone here has a favorite.
Little Miss likes mustard and pickles only.
Bear likes just ketchup.
Hubby likes 'em all.
And me?
BBQ Bacon!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I use a pinch of this and a splash of that...you know that recipe...right?
Then into the pan they go!
I like to grill mine outside and sometimes on the George Foreman,
but this time it's just a good pan fry!
but this time it's just a good pan fry!
While they're cooking...I add a little of the good stuff.
On the bun, goes mayo, more bbq sauce and a little horseradish sauce.
Top with onion and bacon and
Go For It!!
Go For It!!
Easy and So Good!!
I'm also sharing this cake that I made this past week.
It's from the Pioneer Woman...of course...and it's wonderful!
I'm also sharing this cake that I made this past week.
It's from the Pioneer Woman...of course...and it's wonderful!
I'll keep it real and show you how the pan looks!
I'm joining Miz Helen for Full Plate Thursday!





























5 comments:
Oh Goodness. Ya making me HUNGRY! I am all about simple meals and paper plates - AMEN! That burger looks spectacular!
Brandie
My mouth is watering, just looking at your photos. BBQ sauce and burgers just go together...and BBQ sauce and pork...and BBQ sauce and chicken...and....Do ya think I love BBQ sauce? I'll be looking for this sauce...
Jane (artfully graced)
ps Thanks for visiting AG and for your good wishes for our show.
That burger and that cake looks fantastic! I think I could drink that BBQ sauce too!
Yum!
I'm your new follower.
Barb
Hi Holly,
It is so good to see you. I am drooling over that burger and that wonderful dessert. Who wouldn't love that meal. Thank you so much for sharing at Full Plate Thursday and please come back!
Post a Comment