
We spent July 4th & 5th in Atlanta!
18 rows up from the Dugout...Great Seats!

It was serious business to this little guy!

For most of the game I was just watching and waiting for that shade to creep... closer...and closer...
and closer.

Everyone was on their feet for # 10, Chipper Jones, but me... being 'old school'... I was just as excited about Glenn Hubbard!
He was playing when I was a kid...now he's back with the Braves as the first base coach!
Nothing like the Ballpark in the summer! (btw, the shade finally made it to me...in the 8th inning!)
I'm joining in Outdoor Wednesday at A Southern Daydreamer!
Holly



















6 comments:
Looks like a good time! Have a good rest of the week :)
Hood Photo Blog
Love your post and your story 1
HUgs ~ Kamy
So much fun! And, your children are precious.
Oh what FUN!!!! F U N
I am so glad that the free stuff is blessing you. I try! Just today, I am working on a new website so I can list everything that I find.
Hope to see you there someday!
Blessings,
Janet
Your photos are so beautiful!
I want to pop in to let you know that I am doing a homeschool giveaway on my blog: www.homeschoolercafe.blogspot.com !
Stop by and enter!
Love,
Janet
Glenn Hubbard! WOW what a pic! Who would have thought it?
Love
Mama
We did have a great time didn't we? What about the AQ pics? The Sea Worms?
Post a Comment