Trevor, Holly, Barrett and Madi - Your "Wildlife Tree" is beautiful - so is the new wildlife that has moved in with you all. I don't know what it is about 5669 Iceplant Road but you guys sure attract varmits.
I love the way the lights reflect in the door window.
Thats right, I'm on line.
RRman brought the computer up here, twisted together a few wires,put in a phone jack and "TADAW",I love him he amazes me,I thought he had to run cable,dig a ditch,say a few Hale Mary's and pray for planttel service,but no!It took longer to carry all the "stuff" up here than the actual deed.
3 comments:
Trevor, Holly, Barrett and Madi - Your "Wildlife Tree" is beautiful - so is the new wildlife that has moved in with you all. I don't know what it is about 5669 Iceplant Road but you guys sure attract varmits.
Love you all very much.
Nonni
I love the way the lights reflect in the door window.
Thats right, I'm on line.
RRman brought the computer up here, twisted together a few wires,put in a phone jack and "TADAW",I love him he amazes me,I thought he had to run cable,dig a ditch,say a few Hale Mary's and pray for planttel service,but no!It took longer to carry all the "stuff" up here than the actual deed.
I just love colored lights!
Post a Comment