Every year it's a challenge to get just the right picture for our Christmas cards. I get the kids dressed up and we wander around the house and yard trying to find just the right spot and pose to make it the best Christmas card ever. Yeah, about 45 pictures later, we're all fighting and yelling and at least one (if not both)of the kids are crying!
Well, this year I took a no stress approach! After church on Sunday, we got out of the car, I went in and got the camera and the photoshoot began. I guess I made about 10 pictures and...DONE!
This one didn't make it on the card, but you get the idea!
Beautiful kids, make beautiful cards!
Holly
2 comments:
I agree,bout the beautiful kids/cards.And yes,that was a good idea,right after church.
How bout next year(family-photo) Christmas card!....Barrett and Madi have great looking parents too!duh.
Yeah, we could do a manger scene and I could be the COW!!
Post a Comment