Christmas..Around The Corner!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Little Man is getting back to the 'ole grind this week. Yesterday morning was a little rough, but he bounced right on out this morning ready for the world. They are kicking off their Christmas ornament making today at school, along with a "holly shopping center" where they can buy gifts for their families & friends. Too Cute!

I've got to fix up gift bags for his class from our trip. I'll have to post those when I finish. We got little Canadian flags and maple candies. Presh!
He's excited about showing the Canadian money to his teacher and I can't wait until the class gets the postcard he mailed them. I'm gonna try and upload pictures to Walgreens today and make a book that he can take and show different places that we discovered on our trip. He thinks I'm crazy!

"Mama, they know I went on a trip!"

vacation 003

I'm starting on my shopping list today. I hope Amazon can fill the majority of my order. LOL! I hate going to town during the holidays, but Christmas is right arournd the corner!

Holly


No comments: