I'll have to find the card for JC Penney with the Ladie's name on it, but I'm happy with it. It didn't look great in the pic, but that was after all day gone with Madi, getting passports, washing the car, going to McDonald's, playing with Barrett at school and watching Edward Mathews cut trees and grind stumps! Whew!
It amazes me how we can take a quiz and it defines us too-a-t'. t' meaning true!....alas I am a canna lily and you are a petunia. I wish LMC would take quiz and see what flower she is.....I really wish you would set her up with a "BLOG"....and we three could blog,blog,blog....it wouldn't take that much time out of her busy day to blog with us...work on that friend.
5 comments:
HOLLY!!!!!!!....lovin' that new do!,now that is awesome...need to keep it cut like that..Who cut your hair?..shoot I want them to cut mine,AGAIN!
And I always new you were a petunia!lol....please post what being a petunia means.*NOTE:I was a canna.
I'll have to find the card for JC Penney with the Ladie's name on it, but I'm happy with it. It didn't look great in the pic, but that was after all day gone with Madi, getting passports, washing the car, going to McDonald's, playing with Barrett at school and watching Edward Mathews cut trees and grind stumps! Whew!
It amazes me how we can take a quiz and it defines us too-a-t'.
t' meaning true!....alas I am a canna lily and you are a petunia.
I wish LMC would take quiz and see what flower she is.....I really wish you would set her up with a "BLOG"....and we three could blog,blog,blog....it wouldn't take that much time out of her busy day to blog with us...work on that friend.
How ironic is it that all my life Mama would come in my room to get me up for school and say "good morning petunia"!
Post a Comment