New Desk

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Well, we finally got the hutch for Barrett's new desk in today!

I really like it and it's just the right size for a little boy.
IMG_3227
I don't know if I'm going to leave it in this spot or if the chair will stay, but for now it'll do.

We just added a few of his favorite things and...
IMG_3229
...there you have it!

A perfect place for learning!

Holly


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness,...that is so nice.I really like all the before/after pictures the best,..I see alot of familar favorites,that has been apart of my life also,..you know,I have been more involved with Madi and Barrett's lives than my on blood-kin...amazing ain't it.

Speaking of *blood*,TRUE BLOOD that is....Eric is looking hot in that suit, I'm so used to seeing him in a muscle man shirt(wife beater)...he cleans-up well!

HollyC said...

He sure loves his animals!

We're glad you've been involved Jo, it wouldn't have been the same without you!

I luuuve me some Eric!