Operation...Organize

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I guess I'm turning into my Mother! That's fine by me, because if I could ever gain 1/10 of her organizational skills, I'd be set. However, until that happens, I'm stuck with figuring it out on my own. Yesterday, (after spending hours in the pool) we cleaned out both Barrett and Madi's chest of draws (lol) and dumped it all on the dining room table! Yikes!!! Yeah, they don't wear all of that! Today, (if I can stay out of the pool) I'm going to box up all of this mess and get control over all these clothes in my house:(
I figure the fewer clothes we have...the less I have to wash!
I'm good with that!
Holly


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! what the hay!, waiting to see the end result, that will look as good as your others: china closet,upstairs office/play room, and the cabinet(kitchen and utility)..shoot you WILL be organized wall to wall..you go girl.

HollyC said...

I'm almost done! I've got to sort socks today, but I've put back the clothes that fit and boxed up the ones that don't. Now I need to go shopping or B won't have anything to wear to school!