Ice Cream

Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Sunday night after church, we had a "Ice Cream Social" for Brother Eddie's last night with us. It was a special night with all kinds of churned ice cream and toppings, along with cakes and cookies and brownies. Whew!

Having that time with Bro. Eddie was special to everyone. Hugs and tears were abundant, but they left with the promise to see everyone soon.

Since then, we've been on an ice cream kick around here. I hope it goes away soon...

Holly


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like I could eat about a gallon., cause I know there ain't
no calories.,yeah right! How did you make Strawberry, or is it cherry?

HollyC said...

Yeah, No calories! lol! I just added Strawberries from the carton and a little Strawberry syrup to my Mema's Vanilla recipe. Too good!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I have heard you mention your Mema, Was that your Dad's mom or Grandma?

HollyC said...

Mema was Daddy's Mother. Her ice cream and egg custard were two of my favorite treats growing up.